35 Rare Candid Pictures Of Famous People Just Being Themselves
Really love looking at pictures where famous figures like the Dalai Lama, the Queen of England, and Sherlock look just as silly as everyone else. Enjoy!
1. Benedict Cumberbatch
2. The Dalai Lama joked with a nasal spray in his nose after he was asked about A/H1N1 flu
3. Michael D. Higgins, President of Ireland
4. Tsar Nicholas II of Russia (c. 1890)
5. Stanley Kubrick takes a mirror selfie with his daughter. Jack Nicholson thought They were taking his picture.
6. Steve Jobs giving IBM the middle finger, 1983
7. Charlie Chaplin making a face
8. Prince Harry photobombing a group of athletes
9. Director Steven Spielberg giving E.T. a relaxing bath
10. Albert Einstein in his fluffy slippers (c. 1950)
11. Nancy Reagan and Mr. T
12. King Victor Emmanuel III of Italy with his wife, doing something about the height discrepany.ir
13. Joss Whedon showing the Avengers how it’s done.
14. Alfred Hitchcock enjoying a cup of tea with the MGM Lion, 1957
15. John Key, Prime Minister of New Zealand
16. Steven Spielberg hanging out with "Jaws"
17. Tony Blair, Former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, seems a bit too fond of himself.
18. Richard Nixon pretending to levitate (c. 1959)
19. President Ford showing off his skills to Pele
20. Boris Johnson, Mayor of London
21. Mark Hamill with Kermit, Ms Piggy and Yoda
22. The Queen of England photobombing a selfie
23. King George VI of England on a slide, 1925
24. The Queen of England getting amused at her husband’s ceremonial uniform.
25. President Obama catching a kid sleeping
26. Prince William photobombing athletes
27. The President of Estonia taking a selfie
28. Prince Charles
29. Kevin Rudd, Former Prime Minister of Australia
30. Franklin Roosevelt jokingly pulls his cousins hair
31. Shaq and Bill Gates
32. President Obama teaches basketball to the Vice Chinese Premier
33. Ronald Reagan wearing a comfortable sweatpants on Air Force One.
34. The President of Belarus and his mini-me
35. The Dalai Lama